Daniel H. Pfeifer - Partner
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Traumatic Brain Injuries
Daniel H. Pfeifer is a founding partner of the Pfeifer, Morgan & Stesiak law firm and focuses his practice in the area of personal injury law.
Having graduated from The University of Notre Dame in 1979 and earning admission to practice law that same year, Mr. Pfeifer has achieved a significant level of success during his 30+ year career, including admission into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum - an association where less than 1% of U.S trial lawyers are members. In 2016, Mr. Pfeifer was named one of the “10 Best” attorneys in Client Satisfaction in Indiana by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Mr. Pfeifer is also the Chancellor for the Northern Diocese of Indiana Episcopal Church, the Assistant Treasurer at St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church and a Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation.
Court Admissions & Memberships
- United States Supreme Court
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States for the District of Arizona
- Indiana Supreme Court
- College of Master Advocates and Barristers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (President's Club)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Governors)
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Board Certification National Board of Trial Advocacy
- American College of Barristers
- Taylor University (B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1975)
- University of Notre Dame (J.D., Cum Laude 1979)
- Associate Editor, Notre Dame Legislative Journal
- Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation
- Recipient of the Sagamore of the Wabash
- Chancellor for the Northern Diocese of Indiana Episcopal Church
- Treasurer for the Northern Diocese of Indiana Episcopal Church
- Assistant Treasurer St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church
- Board of Directors and Past Chairman Real Services
- Advisory Board Center for the Homeless
- Treasurer, Southold Dance Theater, Inc.