Jeffrey J. Stesiak - Partner
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Wrongful Death
Jeffrey J. Stesiak is a personal injury lawyer and founding partner at the Pfeifer, Morgan & Stesiak law firm.
Following his graduation from Valparaiso University in 1992, Mr. Stesiak was admitted to the Indiana State Bar Association that same year and has been practicing law for more than 20 years.
Highly regarded among his peers within the legal community, Jeff is an experienced trial lawyer and a strong advocate for his clients. Since 2021, Jeffrey has been included in the Best Lawyers rankings, and since 2018 he has been selected to Super Lawyers.
Admissions & Association Memberships
- State Bar of Indiana - 1992
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Education History - Mr. Jeffrey J. Stesiak
- Indiana University (B.A., 1989)
- Valparaiso University (J.D., 1992) Phi Delta Phi
- Symposium Editor, Valparaiso University Law Review