Richard W. Morgan - Of Counsel
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Wrongful Death
Richard Morgan is a South Bend native that has been practicing law in the state of Indiana for more than 40 years.
As a founding partner of the Pfeifer, Morgan & Stesiak law firm, Mr. Morgan has dedicated his career to helping injury victims and families throughout the state and continues to provide comprehensive legal solutions for clients of the firm.
Richard is a current member of the American Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association and the Michigan Bar Association, while he is a Past President of the St. Joseph County Bar Association, a Past Board Member of the Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana and also a Past Chairman of the Board of South Bend Heritage Foundation.
Court Admissions & Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association (Past Chairman Young Lawyers Section)
- Fellow American College of Trial Lawyers
- Michigan Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Assocation
- St. Joseph County Bar Association (Past President)
- American Association for Justice
- Robert A. Grant Inn of Court II
- South Bend Clay High School: 1965
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1969)
- Indiana University Indianapolis (J.D. Law Cum Laude, 1972)
- Associate Editor Indiana Law Review
- Member of Moot Court Teams 7th Circuit Governor Law Student Division American Bar Association
- Member of Editorial Board of ABA's Young Lawyers Magazine
- Past Board Member of Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana
- Past Chairman of the Board of South Bend Heritage Foundation