Free Consultation. No Fees Unless You Collect
(844) 678-1800

How an Attorney Can Help You with Your Car Accident Claim

Posted On behalf of Pfeifer Morgan & Stesiak on Nov 08, 2016 in Car Accidents

ambulance leaving accidentThere are many reasons why you should contact an experienced car accident lawyer after suffering an injury in a car accident, especially when you have huge medical bills.

The main reason is that a skilled attorney may be able to recover fair compensation for the damages you have suffered. You could receive compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.

Another reason to contact an attorney is that your attorney can handle your car accident claim while you focus on recovering from your injuries. Pursuing a personal injury claim on your own would be a complex and overwhelming task.  

Your attorney can handle all of the details of your claim, including:

  • Talking to the other driver’s insurance company
  • Organizing medical documentation of your injuries
  • Gathering evidence proving another party is liable for the accident
  • Negotiating with lien holders like workers’ compensation insurers to reduce the lien amounts
  • Working with your doctors to ensure they turn over necessary medical documentation related to your claim
  • Presenting evidence to prove damages and liability
  • Negotiating a favorable settlement with insurance companies or lawyers for the defense

An experienced attorney knows how to compile relevant evidence to build a strong case in your favor. He or she will also have experience negotiating fair compensation and will not settle for less-than-fair offers.

If you have been injured in a car accident, contact the car accident lawyers at Pfeifer, Morgan & Stesiak for a free legal consultation. Our attorneys have decades of experience with personal injury claims and we can pursue the compensation you deserve so you can move on with your life.

Our South Bend injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, so we do not recover compensation unless our clients do first.

Contact us today by calling (844) 678-1800 or completing our Free Case Evaluation form.